VOL 1516 - JUNE 12, 2016 - You Know You Live in CA, NYC, NY, CO, Deep South
Twice weekly E-letter - StrangeCosmos.com - This Week's Feature:
JUNE FUN !
Are you ready to review the Best Humor, Coolest Pix and Political Parody on the Internet?
Get ready to jump into something "Strange!"
Strange Quotes About Life's Little Mysteries:
It's funny the way most people love the dead. Once you are dead, you are made for life.
--Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stone, December 2, 1976.
Giving birth is like taking your lower lip and forcing it over your head. - Carole Burnett
With all due respect to the world's great drummers - it ain't brain surgery. - Mickey Dolenz, 1996
Our bodies are just temporary vessels for our souls, which will go on forever. You really are an extension of the power that created the whole universe, no matter what drags you have on. - Ru Paul
If I hadn't been a woman, I'd have been a drag queen. - Dolly Parton
How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own? - -Zsa Zsa Gabor
Today's Featured Humor : -) - - You Know You Live in CA, NYC, NY, CO, Deep South
You live in California when...
1. You make over $250,000 and you still can't afford to buy a house.
2. The high school quarterback calls a time-out to answer his cell phone.
3. The fastest part of your commute is going down your driveway.
4. You know how to eat an artichoke.
5. You drive your rented Mercedes to your neighborhood block party.
6. When someone asks you how far something is, you tell them how long it will take to get there rather than how many miles away it is.
You live in New York City when...
1. You say "the city" and expect everyone to know you mean Manhattan.
2. You have never been to the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building.
3. You can get into a four-hour argument about how to get from Columbus Circle to Battery Park, but can't find Wisconsin on a map.
4. You think Central Park is "nature,"
5. You believe that being able to swear at people in their own language makes you multi-lingual.
6. You've worn out a car horn.
7. You think eye contact is an act of aggression.
You live in upstate New York when...
1. You only have four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco.
2. Halloween costumes fit over parkas.
3. You have more than one recipe for moose.
4. Sexy lingerie is anything flannel with less than eight buttons.
5. The four seasons are: winter, still winter, almost winter, and construction.
You live in the Deep South when...
1. You can rent a movie and buy bait in the same store.
2."ya'll" is singular and "all ya'll" is plural.
3. After five years you still hear, "You ain't from 'round here, are Ya?"
4. "He needed killin' " is a valid defense.
5. Everyone has 2 first names: Billy Bob, Jimmy Bob, Mary Sue, Betty Jean, etc.
You live in Colorado when...
1. You carry your $3,000 mountain bike atop your $500 car.
2. You tell your husband to pick up Granola on his way home and he stops at the day care center.
3.A pass does not involve a football or dating.
4. The top of your head is bald, but you still have a pony tail.
You live in the Midwest when...
1. You've never met any celebrities, but the mayor knows your name.
2. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor.
3. You have had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" on the same day.
4. You end sentences with a preposition: "Where's my coat at?"
5. When asked how your trip was to any exotic place, you say, "It was different!"
You live in Florida when...
1. You eat dinner at 3:15 in the afternoon.
2. All purchases include a coupon of some kind - even houses and cars.
3. Everyone can recommend an excellent dermatologist.
4. Road construction never ends anywhere in the state.
5. Cars in front of you are often driven by headless people.
Most Popular - Parody - News - Pix
TSA FUN - WOMAN CHUGGED BOTTLE OF COGNAC RATHER THAN GIVE IT TO TSA - http://www.strangefunvideos.com/content/item/198525.html
SUMMER BEACH FUN - DON'T FORGET THE HUGE BLOW UP BEAR KITE! - http://www.strangevacations.com/content/item/198620.html
BEAUTIFUL MULTICOLORED BIRD WITH LUNCH - http://www.strangefarmer.com/content/item/198650.html
CHECKOUT ISRAELS COLORFUL TRIBUTE TO THE ORLANDO MASSACRE - WOW! - http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/198651.html
FARM FUN - BARNYARD PAL ALL IN A GROUP FOR A SELFIE? LLAMA - SHEEP - GOAT - STEER - ROOSTER - http://www.strangemedical.com/content/item/198652.html
WEATHER DANGERS - LIGHTNING STRIKE THIS OAK TREE AND START THE INSIDE ON FIRE! - http://www.strangeblondes.com/content/item/198653.html
STRANGE NEW HAIR STYLES - PICTURES OF CELEBRITIES EXPOSED ON LONG HAIR - MARILYN MONROE! - http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/198655.html
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION WORKERS DANGER - LADDER ON BUCKETS NOT OSHA APPROVED! - http://www.strangebusiness.com/content/item/198656.html
STRANGE RELIGIOUS ITEMS - WOMEN IN FULL BURKAS WALK AMONG BIKINI CLAD SUNBATHERS! - http://www.strangecollege.comcontent/item/198657.html
STRANGE OLDE ITEMS - 600 YEAR OLD ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK IN PRAGUE - WOW! - http://www.strangevehicles.com/content/item/198658.html
STRANGE JEWELRY - EARRING WITH A LIVE LITTLE PLANT GROWING IN IT - BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU WATER IT! - http://www.strangetrucks.com/content/item/198659.html
INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL BUT DEADLY COLORFUL SNAKE - WOW! - http://www.strangeamericans.com/content/item/198660.html
AMAZING NAVAL GUN ACTION SHOTS - 5 INCH DECK GUN - PERFECT TIMING - http://www.strangemilitary.com/content/item/198661.html
AMAZING DISPLAY OF SOLDIERS UNIFORM THROUGH HISTORY! - http://www.strangetravel.com/content/item/198663.html
CRAZY OLDE STUNT MEN - RICK ROJATT - HUMAN FLY ATTACHED TO TOP OF JET AIRLINER - http://www.strangefunkidz.com/content/item/198664.html
SPORTS EXCITEMENT! WATCH THIS KAYAKER FLY OFF WATERFALL INTO BEAUTIFUL LAKE! - http://www.strangeoldepictures.com/content/item/198665.html
NEW MISS USA - OFFICER IN US NAVY - MISS DESHAUNA BARBER - http://www.strangecelebrities.com/content/item/198666.html
STRANGE VANITY LICENSE PLATE ON HEARSE - "UR NEXT!" - http://www.strangepolice.com/content/item/198667.html
The Featured Pix Category This Week - SV - OLDE AUTOS - TRUCKS - MOTORCYCLES - BOATS - EQUIPMENT - 1900'S THRU 1980
The Top News Articles & Humor for the Week
Gun Owners Beware! Sneaky Medical Questions and YOUR Answers Can Have Devastating Consequences! - http://www.strangegolf.com/content/item/182265.html
The TRUE Meaning Of Southern Expressions and Foods! - http://www.strangeracer.com/content/item/181801.html
PROPOSED NEW U.S. PARKING LOT ! - http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/2077.html
Visitor's Guide To Driving in St. Louis, MO. - http://www.strangedangers.com/content/item/120723.html
The Featured New Category This Week - Work, Job, Corporate - Boss Jokes & Business Humor
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Because of a number of requests, we are becoming more active of both Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. We will periodically be Tweeting the latest BEST or Most UNIQUE pictures. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOWING US!
Please Click here to begin following: https://twitter.com/headstranger
Be Sure to Check Out All of the Recent Additions at the "Strange" Family Websites
********** This message printed on recyclable media*********** (Think about it!)
Visit Often - Tell Your Friends - Never Follow!
Do NOT Reply to this automated e-Letter: E-Mail replies to this message will not be seen.
To Remove E-mail Address - http://www.strangecosmos.com/static/unsubscribe.html